koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha 2.2.9: Different Loan Rules Between Branches...

From: Joe Atzberger
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha 2.2.9: Different Loan Rules Between Branches...
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:56:48 -0500

Petrus-

I think you would want to start by looking at the "Independent Branches" setting.  This affects circ rules, among other features (calendars, fees, etc.).  It may satisfy your intentions, or if not, provide the majority of code necessary to customize your installation.

--Joe Atzberger
LibLime, Systems Administrator