koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Issuing Rules

From: Jesse
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Issuing Rules
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:45:01 -0700

On Feb 18, 2008 8:29 AM, C W Nel <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks Jesse
>
> Did you perhaps fix the chargeperiod problem? If you enter 1,7,7 the last 7
> disappears and is not written into the issuingrules table. (Ver2.2.9)

My little script (attached, along with a template for the default set)
is actually a replacement for issuingrules.pl. Instead of having a
massive table with two cells for every combination of itemtype and
category code, there is now just one row for each rule; if you have a
default rule, and rules for DVDs and Nonfiction, you will have three
rows, with a cell each for Fine Amount, First Remind, Amount Loanable,
etc. This is a rather large change, but it makes defining issuing
rules much simpler.

--
Jesse