koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Question about 'Top Lists' reports

From: Tina Burger
Subject: [Koha-devel] Question about 'Top Lists' reports
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:16:01 -0500

Hi all,

I have a question about this report:  'Items not checked out'

Can someone please describe the original intention of this report? It doesn't work as I expect it to work, so I'm trying to determine if there is a bug or I just misunderstand the intention.

The resulting report has two columns: 'Num/Items' and 'Global' and under the 'Num/Items' column there is just row after row of sequential numbers. [i've attached a screenshot] I would expect there to be barcodes or titles or something.

Does something need to be enabled for this to work? Am I misunderstanding this?

Thanks!!

--Tina
--
Tina N. Burger