Re: L4-hurd discuss

From: David Leimbach
Subject: Re: L4-hurd discuss
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:32:02 -0700

Yeah, they have the best wiki too :)

http://gemini.sourceforge.net/wiki/wiki.php/gemini

Dave

On Jun 27, 2005, at 8:09 PM, Leonardo Pereira wrote:

looking to this fight about licenses and kernels, I
will ask to somebody that want to look to one
microkernel called Gemini Nucleus, it is based on some
concepts of the L4, Eros and Exokernel. I think that
it is, at least, interesting. Oh, it is GPLed and is
write in 'C'.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/gemini/

--- Marcus Brinkmann
<address@hidden> wrote: