Re: L4-hurd discuss

From: Leonardo Pereira
Subject: Re: L4-hurd discuss
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:09:32 -0700 (PDT)

looking to this fight about licenses and kernels, I
will ask to somebody that want to look to one
microkernel called Gemini Nucleus, it is based on some
concepts of the L4, Eros and Exokernel. I think that
it is, at least, interesting. Oh, it is GPLed and is
write in 'C'.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/gemini/

--- Marcus Brinkmann