Re: The idea of an own L4

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: The idea of an own L4
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:58:33 +0200 (CEST)

   This is the mailing list for constructive work on different
   designs.  Please stick to that.

I consider this constructive, that you do not is not my problem.

   > This is more or less why I have completely ignored Hurd/L4,
   > everyone is afraid to take a decision and stick with it.  Just
   > pick something, and work on that...  Nothing is ever perfect.

   It's fine to be ignorant about what we do.  It is not appropriate
   to be ignorant about it and then comment on it.

The only one ignorant here is you who are unable to decide what to
use.  The Hurd is not your own personal play ground to make the
perfect system, so get over it.