Re: The idea of an own L4

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: The idea of an own L4
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:34:31 +0200 (CEST)

   I understand what you are saying, and I am sympathetic. Overall,
   Alfred's notes over the last few days have been productive, and the
   current discussion seems to have re-engaged his attention and
   interest in Hurd.

My interest in the Hurd has never diminished.  My interest in Hurd/L4
has never existed.

   If we can get him to write good code at the cost of a minor rant
   once in a while, that doesn't seem like a bad trade.  :-)

Decide what kernel you are going to use and I might just write that
storage allocator.

I just hate all this redesign crap, and I'm sure there would be more
progress and easier progress if things were done incrementally.