[libmicrohttpd] Connection timeout notification callback; Dynamically ch

From: John Lee
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Connection timeout notification callback; Dynamically changing thread pool
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:19:25 +0000

I have two questions:
1) Is it possible to for my app to receive a notification when MHD has timed out on a connection? At the moment my app also needs to duplicate or maintain timestamp for connection timeout.
2) I'm using MHD_USE_SELECT_INTERNALLY and specifying a thread pool. Is it possible to dynamically change the number of threads based on my loading conditions? Would it even make sense to do this, in that does one see a performance improvement by throwing more threads into the mix?
Thanks,
//John.