Re: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd and date

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd and date
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:50:34 +0100

Dear Kendrick,

I see your point, and after re-reading the respective standard it is clear that for systems without a clock it is actually permitted to exclude the DATE header. Now, I don't think this should be done via configure -- wouldn't a flag given to MHD_start_daemon do just as well? (addition of 'MHD_SUPPRESS_DATE_NO_CLOCK' to 'enum MHD_FLAG')?

Please let me know, this should be a tiny patch...

Happy hacking,

-Christian