[libmicrohttpd] POST processing "any" mime type

From: Andreas Wehrmann
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] POST processing "any" mime type
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 11:16:36 +0100

I noticed that MHD_create_post_processor() refuses to create a processor when the MIME type is not "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" or "multipart/form-data".

However, I'd like to post process data of a different type (i.e. "application/json").
I could do this manually in the access handler of course,
but I would like to reuse the mechanism that libmicrohttpd already implements.

In the case for MIME types for which the library doesn't implement any handling,
it could just call the user function directly, providing the content type.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Andreas Wehrmann

--