[libmicrohttpd] External select mode limited to 1024 FDs

From: louisbenoit
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] External select mode limited to 1024 FDs
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 16:22:41 -0500

Hi,

I would like to use the external select mode, as I need to manage the connection threads externally.
Because there could be much more than 1024 FDs used at run time, I cannot use MHD_get_fdset() and select ().
Apart from redefining FD_SETSIZE, are there other ways to use external threads when FD > 1024?
If not, is there a plan to add an MHD_get_poll_event API, the poll version of MHD_get_fdset()?

Thanks,

Louis Benoit