Re: [libmicrohttpd] HTTP and HTTPs parallel

From: Evgeny Grin
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] HTTP and HTTPs parallel
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 23:24:56 +0300

Hello Sandra,

Yes, you have to start two daemons, one for HTTP and another one for
HTTPS. You can configure them with identical options, including callbacks.
However, they will not share same port.
Yes, you can enforce port sharing by MHD_OPTION_LISTENING_ADDRESS_REUSE,
but it will be unpredictable which daemon will pick-up connection.
In addition, it is not advisable to serve both types of traffic (HTTPS
and HTTP) on the same port as it may be used as security weakness.

--
Wishes,
Evgeny