Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community orien

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community oriented licence(s)
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 17:43:36 -0400

On 12-10-03 05:42 PM, Patrick Anderson wrote:
Patrick wrote:
I have thought about selling binaries and
source without makefiles.
I'm confused why you want to distribute the
source at all...

If you don't want anyone to ever build the
project, then what good does the source
code do for those who receive it?

I want the code to be used by end users in any way except to resell for a profit or hide that fact that I wrote the original version. I want them to be able to build it.