Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community orien

From: Ted Smith
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community oriented licence(s)
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 18:05:04 -0400

On Wed, 2012-10-03 at 22:50 +0100, Ramana Kumar wrote:

> Everyone else, write specific ways to realise his wishes and/or
> specific inaccuracies in his assumptions or faults of reasoning
> therefrom.

It goes against the mission of this mailing list as an FSF project to
help anyone find a license meeting this criteria:

>    1. Users of A do not pay for using it.

This means that the work cannot be freely redistributed, and as such
would not be free software.

This list is about how to spread free software, specifically in local
groups and the LibrePlanet conference.

The topic of "which license do I pick" is more appropriate for
gnu-misc-discuss, but the topic of "which non-free license do I pick" is
not topical to any forum hosted by the FSF, as far as I can tell (anyone
from the FSF is free to correct me if I am wrong).

--
Sent from Ubuntu