Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Opinions, please: proposal for Parabola GNU/Li

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Opinions, please: proposal for Parabola GNU/Linux's new logo
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 20:15:10 +0100

#2 proposals are perfect.

I suppose the four versions would be used depending the background page color, including black printings (also, this is cheaper, eg. by sewing techniques on shirts).

Here is the proposal https://labs.parabola.nu/attachments/90/propuesta.png
I personally prefer this proposed new logo over the old, and I like the
version with the curved finish.

Some hackers prefeers to keep magenta as the color for the logo, others
we disagree with this because magenta doesn't look 'good' with other
color backgrounds than white or black, is a big problem once you start
doing wallpapers.
I also don't think magenta is a good color to use.  Black and white
aren't my top choices, either; I like orange.