Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Drm-elimination-crew] DefectiveByDesign.org t

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Drm-elimination-crew] DefectiveByDesign.org translation Re:
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:06:26 -0400

Marcos Marado <mindboosternoori@gmail.com> writes:

> On Friday 12 July 2013 22:56:36 PM wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> I've just tried to explain why the closed cloud-based webinar-service
>> Comdi.com is defective.. But at the end I've realized - there's NOTHING
>> about translation on DBD.org -
>> http://www.defectivebydesign.org/search/node/translate
>>
>> Why
>> and why not to try?)
>

> Some years ago I talked with DBD team, talking about having the Portuguese
> translation made, since there was no Portuguese resource about DRM. The reply
> was something telling me if would be more important for me to create my own
> website, and that's how/why DRM-PT.info (Portuguese anti-DRM website and
> activism platform) was born. I bet (actually I know) there are other anti-DRM
> websites in other languages. While they're not the same as a translated DBD,
> their links should be compiled and presented somewhere on DBD's website.
>
> Best regards,

We would like to have translations on DBD itself. In particular, of
often-used resources for general understanding, such as the definition
of DRM and the DRM FAQ that is now being worked on.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.