[libreplanet-discuss] Spam on our mailing lists

From: Sergio Durigan Junior
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 04:42:03 -0300

Hi there,

We (the LibrePlanet São Paulo group) are starting to receive spam on our
mailing list.  I would like to know if there is something we can do to
help training the spam filter on gnu.org mailing lists.  We decided to
make the list open to everyone, so I know spam will eventually come, but
maybe we can actively help in the fight against it.

Thanks,

--
Sergio