Re: [libreplanet-discuss] support me

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] support me
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:15:14 -0700

Wonderful work Sytse! While I still don't like the "open core" model, I
really appreciate your consideration and flexibility here.

Please use this guide to make sure that all the client-side JavaScript
is recognized as freely-licensed:
https://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/free-your-javascript.html

Even with the Enterprise Edition at GitLab.com, the ability to use
everything on the site with only freely-licensed JavaScript would be a
substantial distinction versus GitHub!

Thanks so much,
Aaron