Re: [libreplanet-discuss] suggestion/help. GPL enforcement.

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] suggestion/help. GPL enforcement.
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 18:14:16 -0400

On 06/05/2016 04:22 PM, Adonay Felipe Nogueira wrote:
At least under section 6 of the GNU GPL, there are limits on how much
one can charge for the work.

If the object is offered in physical medium, the profit margin can only
be imposed upon that, not in the costs of conveying the complete and
corresponding source. There are cases where such conveying must also be
done without charge.

See: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html#section6
Hi Adonay

Thanks for this link! I have picked up my "knowledge" of the GPL through reading other people's interpretations of it. It's time to read the real thing.

I stand corrected, thanks-Patrick