Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New versio

From: Isaac David
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New version for Parabola Social Contract
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 22:16:14 -0500

Le mar. 14 juin 2016 à 21:09, coadde <coadde@riseup.net> a écrit :
I would give you my proposal based on opinions made by all users in these days here, what do you think guys?

Besides adding a link to http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#OpinionLicenses
and not explicitly mentioning license texts and the GFDL with
invariants sections as exceptions to point 2, this version is
essentially the same Luke Shumaker's latest version in
git. Isn't it?

I'm OK with any of these two, but I prefer the mention to
license texts.