Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [GNU-linux-libre] [Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [GNU-linux-libre] [Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-13]: New version for Parabola Social Contract
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 22:50:00 -0300

In addition to correct the blog publication reference (the right link
is:
https://helio.loureiro.eng.br/index.php/39-pessoal/blog/316-palestra-de-richard-stallman-na-universidade-de-estocolmo),
 and also copy-replying to RMS and other lists (which I forgot to do
previously, but now it should be fixed), I also have to do an important final
note:

This is one of the few speeches for which there's no recording or video
easily found on the Internet. For some reason, people there seem not to
have published it (don't they know GoblinRefuge's instance of
MediaGoblin? :S).

This unavailability of recording, specially for true free software
activists, adds positive points to RMS, and negatives to the "free
software activist". However, this "free software activist" will probably
spread misinformation, and without proof, we free software activists
(specially from Brazil) can't correct the misinformation.