Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Connochaetos

From: Henry Jensen
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Connochaetos
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 10:13:31 +0200

Hello,

ConnochaetOS developer here.

On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 20:38:48 -0300
Adonay Felipe Nogueira <adfeno@openmailbox.org> wrote:

> Unless I'm mistaken, while the project is active, the submission was
> abandoned by the project themselves, see:
>
> https://trisquel.info/en/forum/sent-email-gnuorg-about-these-2-new-libre-os#comment-97714
>
> So it can be considered as *non-free* system distribution.

No, the submission wasn't abandoned by the project in so many words.
The submission just wasn't processed completely.

I was asked by some people to submit again, in which I saw no sense,
because I got no clear response why the first submission came to a
halt.

ConnochaetOS is by all means a 100% free/libre distro which follows the
the GNU FSDG. It just isn't endorsed (yet) by the FSF.

Regards,

Henry