Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Connochaetos

From: Henry Jensen
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Connochaetos
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 19:57:44 +0200

Like I said, I see no sense in submitting it again since I have no idea
what went wrong. Additionally the communication on the list was a
little stressful for me with some misunderstandings - interpersonal
communication is not my best skill.

And  because of this I want to use my little time creating a fully free
variant of Slackware/Salix for the users and not with endless debates.
Right now I am working on the next release :)

Regards,

Henry