Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [fsf-community-team] Golden Rule

From: arthur_torrey
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [fsf-community-team] Golden Rule
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 22:04:11 +0000 (UTC)

No references - On the car story, I read a LOT of stuff, and don't have any
easy way to find / refer back to stories I may have seen months or more ago...
I figure if people are really interested there are these amazing things called
search engines....  For the wheelchair programming question, see countless
threads discussing same on sites like WheelChairDriver.com....

ART

======== Original TRIMMED Message ===========

Message: 2