Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Cross posting FSF announcements to libreplanet

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Cross posting FSF announcements to libreplanet-discuss
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 22:07:36 +0200

Alexander Berntsen <alexander@plaimi.net> writes:

> Sometimes the FSF announces something, and I have a comment or
> question, but there's no clear channel for facilitating discussion on
> announcements.
>
> So I'd like to suggest that the FSF cross-post their announcements to
> libreplanet-discuss. There's not a lot of them, so it wouldn't be a
> mess. And it would give us all a place to discuss announcements, as
> well as give the FSF a place to gather feedback.

Occurs like a reasonable idea to me. Forwarding those messages to
discuss would for me feel like I first have to forward it to the list
untouched, and then reply on that forward. And why would *I* be the one
to forward it in the first place.

This might clutter the FSF sender mailbox with "discuss messages". Can
that be worked around somehow?

Love
--
Tomas