Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Community feedback is needed on whether Libreb

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Community feedback is needed on whether Libreboot should apply to re-join GNU
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 12:00:43 +0100

Hi Leah

On the libreboot website, which I quoted in my previous email, you say:
"I hope that I can prove to you all that I do wish to make amends for
the damage".  Amends, not apologies.  The Collaborative International
Dictionary of English says amends means: "Compensation for a loss or
injury; recompense; reparation.".  Manchester Free Software is part of
the Free Software community and all you have for the damage you did us
is "sorry".

I leave it to list members to decide how reformed you are.

Regards,
M.
MFS Chair.