I support removing the footer & keep the poster's email address in the F

From: J.B. Nicholson
Subject: I support removing the footer & keep the poster's email address in the From: header
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 18:11:34 -0500

Ian Kelling wrote:
Are there any more people who want the footer removed
here? Right now, the From address gets changed for senders to Someone
via libreplanet-discuss <libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org>, removing
the footer would allow us to keep the original from address.

I'd like to see both the footer removed and keeping a poster's address in the From: header.

Any plans to also get rid of digests (either all subscribers converted to undigested subscriptions or new subscribers can't turn digests on)?