Re: The old list address <address@hidden>

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: The old list address <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 11:32:38 -0400

Dmitry Alexandrov <321942@gmail.com> writes:

> By the way, this list was moved from
> libreplanet-discuss@lists.libreplanet.org few months ago.
>
> Thatʼs nice, perhaps, however, what is not nice is that the old address was
> not retained as an alias, so anyone who tries to reply to an old thread, gets
> a delivery failure.

I think you are mistaken, maybe you are thinking of something
else. Checking a few messages here,
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/mbox/libreplanet-discuss/ they seem to all
be to @libreplanet.org, and our git repo of dns records seems to say
there was never an mx record for lists.libreplanet.org, which means they
would never be mail to it.

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF