Re: Pop up from Gitlab about Job artifacts expiring

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Pop up from Gitlab about Job artifacts expiring
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 09:49:44 +0100

Hi James, all,

before that date last year (June 22, 2020) it was possible to create CI
artifacts that never expired. This posed problems (huge data volume)
for GitLab Inc running gitlab.com, so they decided to add an expiration
date retrospectively. I guess that some may start to expire around now
which could be unexpected if users relied on this 'never' happening.
However, LilyPond isn't affected by this, our artifacts expire after
one week (IIRC) and have been since the beginning.

Cheers
Jonas