Re: cadenza followed by a MMR is buggy

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: cadenza followed by a MMR is buggy
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 19:51:53 -0500

On Jan 15, 2021, at 18:58, Thomas Morley <thomasmorley65@gmail.com> wrote:

> (3) if the cadenza has inner bar-lines, we should provide a simple
> method to increase BarNumbers. Not sure, if we could implement this as
> an automtism…

I had a similar thought, but for a method to force a measure break, with other
things (including bar numbers) working consequently.

For issue #5740, I was encouraged to look at end-of-cadenza issues, and I
experimented with having the Timing_translator revisit a timestep after timing
is re-enabled.  It didn't go well at the time, but I'm working myself up to try
again since some things work differently now and I am more familiar with the
code.
—
Dan