PATCHES - Countdown to September 28

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: PATCHES - Countdown to September 28
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 13:19:56 -0600

Apologies for the late report: I had just finished building a kayak and took it for its first run yesterday afternoon. To allow proper countdown time, we'll have the next one on Saturday.

Here is the current countdown report.
The next countdown will begin on 2024-09-28
A list of all merge requests can be found here:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests?sort=label_priority

     Push:
!2434 Moment, Transform: Qualify functions returning references - Dan Eble
    https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/2434

!2433 Various `musicxml2ly` fixes - Werner Lemberg
    https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/2433

!2432 Fix Beaming_pattern memory management - Dan Eble
    https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/2432

!2431 Drum style fixes - Werner Lemberg
    https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/2431

!2430 std::string to_/from_scm - Dan Eble
    https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/2430

!2424 Guile: fix {set,long}jmp-related crashes on Windows - Michael Käppler
    https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/2424

     Countdown:
!2437 Percent_repeat_iterator: simplify symbol choice - Dan Eble
    https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/2437

!2436 Fix lone-note horizontal spacing in corner cases - Dan Eble
    https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/2436

     Review:
No patches in Review at this time.

     New: