Location of test results

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Location of test results
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2024 12:03:19 +0200

Hi,
I'm trying to understand how the testing work in lily, I'm confused.

I thought the process was
 - checkout baseline source
 - build
 - run make test-baseline (maybe with -j and CPU_COUNT)
 - make clean
 - checkout test source
 - build
 - run make check (-j CPU_COUNT...)

And in fact this does do things and leaves behind an html page at
$build/out/test-results/index.html with the failures I expected to find.
Great.

I was expecting to also there be somewhere a set of artifacts resulting
from the test-baseline run as well as a separate set from the check run.
However all I've been able to find is $build/out/lybook-testdb/ which
appears to contain one single set of artifacts.

So the question is where are the two sets of artifacts (baseline and
current/latest) to be found?

Thanks
Luca

--