linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Softphone issue| Keeps asking for reauthentica

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Softphone issue| Keeps asking for reauthentication
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 20:29:58 +0100

Hello.

It is hard to tell without logs and without knowing your platform and version...

Since you are using Linphone for your corporation, the best and fastest way to get help is to buy us support.

You can contact our sales team by filling this form

This mailing list is mainly intended for discussions within Linphone community members.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org