linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Provisioning documentation

From: Justin Hornosty
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Provisioning documentation
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 09:50:52 -0500

Hi,

Are the linphone configuration options documented in more detail anywhere?

Searching around I found:
-
https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Lib/Features/Remote%20Provisioning/

- https://www.linphone.org/remote_provisioning.xml
and some test configs in linphone-sdk/liblinphone/tester/rcfiles

I haven't been able to find more documentation that describes what each
option does (most are obvious however) and what sorts of special options
are available for linphone on mobile.

Specifically I was trying to find how I set "Outbound proxy (route all
calls through SIP proxy)" option to 1/true for android in the
provisioning xml. A option that on linphone-desktop doesn't appear to be
exposed in the gui.

I spent a bit of time trying to grab the linphonerc from a running
android emulator and perhaps I was looking in the wrong place but
/data/data/org.linphone.debug/ didn't appear to have the configured
linphonerc and only had the default. The AVD I created however didn't
provide root for some reason (and haven't had a chance to spend more
time digging into why or how to enable that) so it's possible the
generated conf is hidden elsewhere?

Thanks,

-Justin Hornosty