liquidwar-user

Re: Antwort: Re: [liquidwar-user] Maps

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: [liquidwar-user] Maps
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:22:48 +0200

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 02:20:24PM +0200, Jan Gretschuskin wrote:
> I didn't recognize that someone wrote my text before ;)
>
> On 10 Oct 2002 at 12:13, Thomas Tillich wrote:
>

> > Hi there,
> >
> > the correct equivalents for "?", "?" and "?" would be "ae", "oe" and "ue".
> > The correct equivalent
> > for "?" would be "ss". That is if you don't have problems replacing one
> > character by two others :-)
> >
> > Greets,
> > EiNSTEiN
Mmm, OK, I think I got it. Now I remember about this "ss" thing - must
have learnt that at school long time ago 8-) Still I did not know at all
about the "ae", "oe" and "ue". BTW, I'll handle the update myself I
think, since I've already started to modify "langde.c" for some dull
C-related reasons - and also the fact that menus always change a bit.

However, I'll send back a new version of the translation with these
replacements and also the German version of the GPL, and will submit it
to you for final reviewing!

Thanks for your advice, and have a nice day.

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>     __/\__ ___