lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Hello Lynx Developers

From: D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Hello Lynx Developers
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 20:57:44 -0400

Can those settings be all included under Options?

That list is very long and would be confusing to many if not frightening.

Could you make a docile switch when starting up, or in the options page.

This would be very complicated for most people, especially those who are
having difficulties.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I don't know what to do with it.

If it's something that needs to be compiled, could you then offer a simple
lynx to help those of us who live lynx because it's a great console browser
and it's difficult for many of us to be forced to play "pin the mouse
cursor on the unknown object" in graphical user interface.

Thank you so much for your suggestions, but a simple option would be best
and easily understood by our users.

Thanks,

David