mailman

Issue with qemu networking

From: Sukreet pal
Subject: Issue with qemu networking
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 09:38:35 +0200

Dear qemu developers,

I am currently new to qemu. Currently , I have a windows host in which I have a Linux VM and inside the Linux VM I have my qemu armv7 vexpress-a9 board virtualized.

I want to connect to the internet from my vexpress-a9 board. Currently I am able to ping the VM host but not directly to the internet. My VM works on a NAT network.

I went through almost all the tutorials , created a tap and bridge connection, but still it does not work.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Sukreet Pal