RE: Don't see any output to stdout from commands

From: William Sheehan
Subject: RE: Don't see any output to stdout from commands
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:13:31 -0700

> Really?  I use VS 6 sometimes, and the feature is still
> there.  What version dropped it?

It was dropped in VS7 (.NET).  The new paradigm is to use devenv.exe by
passing it a solution file and a "configuration" (e.g. Debug or Release).

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with actually using devenv; just contributing
an answer to your question :)

William Sheehan
Builds Engineer / Network Administrator
Open Interface North America