Re: make-trouble from a newb: To hell with shell

From: Uffze
Subject: Re: make-trouble from a newb: To hell with shell
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 00:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Paul,

thanks for your answer - I get the idea now. In that case I better focus on
how to set up shell properly.

> can't say why the shell isn't found or how to resolve that problem,

The shell itself can be found, but the sh.exe uses different and linuxy
paths(/bin, etc.) than windows.

...I just moved the /utils/bin  (which includes sh.exe) directory to another
location, now the paths of shell obviously fit to my environment.

It WORKS!! I am gonna celebrate that with legendary masses of beer.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers and a happy weekend,
Uffze