mediagoblin-devel

Hosting needed for MediaGoblin project video files

From: Jim Campbell
Subject: Hosting needed for MediaGoblin project video files
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2020 18:12:34 -0600

Hi All,

Since about 2014 the ChicagoLUG has been hosting MediaGoblin video files [0] on
Rackspace object storage as part of Rackspace's free credits program for free
and open-source related projects. As it turns out, though, Rackspace is ending
that program. As such, we're looking to remove any remaining files and servers
from our ChicagoLUG Rackspace account so that we aren't charged for hosting
them.

Might someone from the MediaGoblin community be willing to host these files? It
is not much in the way of space-used.  If so, we would need to coordinate both
hosting of the images and updates to the MediaGoblin website to point to the
new locations.

Thanks very much, and let me know if you have any questions,

Jim

[0] Here are the associated video files and video file sizes:
mediagoblin_campaign2_video-medium.mp4      - 21.35 MB
mediagoblin_campaign2_video-medium.webm     - 24.74 MB
mediagoblin_campaign2_video-medium2.mp4     - 20.98 MB
mediagoblin_campaign2_video-small.mp4       - 21.49 MB
mediagoblin_campaign2_video-small.webm      - 15.13 MB
mediagoblin_campaign2_video.mp4             - 21.38 MB
mediagoblin_campaign2_video.webm            - 37.32 MB