mediagoblin-devel

Re: Hosting needed for MediaGoblin project video files

From: Jim Campbell
Subject: Re: Hosting needed for MediaGoblin project video files
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 09:52:16 -0600

Thanks for the replies, all. I'm speaking with someone who may be willing to
take over the hosting while keeping them in their current spot on the Rackspace
cloud (the cost is trivial, and they want to continue hosting something else on
Rackspace).

I'll provide an update in the next week or so.

Cheers,

Jim