mediagoblin-devel

Re: IRC chat

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: IRC chat
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 12:09:17 +1000

Thanks for the encouragement Fernando and Andre,

I put in a request to register #mediagoblin on libera.chat a few weeks
back and have followed that up today to complete the registration. This
is now our official IRC channel and I've updated the website
accordingly:

https://mediagoblin.org/pages/join.html#IRC
https://mediagoblin.org/ (footer)

Regards,