mediagoblin-devel

Re: 2 instances of MediaGoblin

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: 2 instances of MediaGoblin
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 09:17:25 +1000

Hi Raoul,

I'm sorry it's taken a few months to get back to your question. I've recently
added a section to the documentation broadly outlining the considerations when
running multiple MediaGoblin instances on one server:

https://mediagoblin.readthedocs.io/en/master/siteadmin/production-deployments.html#running-multiple-mediagoblin-instances-on-the-same-server

Let me know if that helps.

Regards,
Ben