mibble-users

[Mibble-users] mibble suggestions

From: Zemian Deng
Subject: [Mibble-users] mibble suggestions
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:42:26 -0800

Hi,
I have tried mibble2.1 and it works well. I do have few suggestions that
maybe you could look it.

1. The loaded mib's name seem to take the file name intead of the name
defined inside the mib. Therefore if the file name different than the
defined mib name, it will failed the import by other mib file.

2. The MibLoaderLog didn't provide iterator to loop through errors. I can
only print them all at once or nothing right now.

3. Feature for Cached or saving the loaded mib will greatly improve app's
performce. (Specially when writing a script for it. I am using jython to
access your api, and they work well.)

Hope these help.
--zemian