mibble-users

[Mibble-users] Re: Type name question

From: Carlos Eduardo Rührwiem
Subject: [Mibble-users] Re: Type name question
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 10:52:09 -0300

Any1?

2009/6/2 Carlos Eduardo Rührwiem <address@hidden>
Hello again.

This questions are probably newbie questions... but I'm having alot of doubts.. is there a way to get the access value from the MibValueSymbol?

I would appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks

2009/6/2 Carlos Eduardo Rührwiem <address@hidden>

Hello mibble users...

I've been using the libs since yesterday and I'm having alot of troubles when it comes to getting the type name. Is there a way for getting the string after the code SYNTAX?

I read the FAQ but I couldn't do it. =(

Att,

--

Carlos Eduardo Rührwiem

Carlos Eduardo Rührwiem
Faculdade de Informática
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul