mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] Re: Type name question

From: Birgit Arkesteijn
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] Re: Type name question
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 12:09:49 +0100

Hi Carlos,

Does this help?

MibNode node;
MibValueSymbol symb = node.getSymbol();
SnmpObjectType snmpOT = node.getSnmpObjectType();
MibType syntax = snmpOT.getSyntax();
MibTypeTag typeTag = syntax.getTag();
if (syntax instanceof StringType)
{
}

In 2006 we've used Mibble to create a Stub Browser for our Java SNMP stack.
You can download the code via
http://snmp.westhawk.co.uk/

I copied the above code from GenerateStubFileAction.java

Cheers, Birgit