mibble-users

[Mibble-users] MIB loader errors

From: diffuser78
Subject: [Mibble-users] MIB loader errors
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:13:09 -0700

Hi

I am trying to load a mib called as CISCO-NTP-MIB which imports CISCO-SMI.

In the mibs directory, I have placed all the dependencies that the CISCO-NTP-MIB requires. But when I do the "load(MibFleName)", I get errors like "Couldn't find references MIB 'CISCO-SMI"". While this file is very much present there, Mibble is not reading it ?

What can be done to overcome this problem ? Can someone please shed insight.

Many thanks.

DJ