mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] MIB loader errors

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] MIB loader errors
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:32:31 +0200

Can you load the MIB with the MibbleBrowser? Or just load the CISCO-SMI directly?

MIB loading requires imported MIBs to be located on the search path. Additional directories are added with the MibLoader.addDir(File) method.

The MIB files should also be named as the corresponding MIB. For example, valid names for CISCO-SMI would be:

CISCO-SMI
CISCO-SMI.txt
CISCO-SMI.mib

See also the FAQ for some insight: