Qt5 designer build

From: Rory Clarke - UKRI STFC
Subject: Qt5 designer build
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 23:32:02 +0000

Hi,

I’m using MXE to try to compile a bunch of QT5 libraries. I’m using Centos, a GCC version 7 compiler and building within MXE using:

make -j$(nproc)  MXE_TARGETS='x86_64-w64-mingw32.shared' qt5

Everything works fine but qttools did not seem to compile Designer. I grepped through the MXE usr directory looking for Designer*.dll, Qt5DesignerComponents*.dll, and designer.exe and found nothing. I tried to build designer by un-taring the qttools in the pkg directory and running directly in there with the qt5 qmake but that didn’t work. I need the designer libraries as the code I’m trying to compile uses Qt += designer in parts of its build.

Is there a flag or configure option I need to set in make or even the src/qtbase.mx configure options to get mxe’s qt5 to build designer?

Regards,

Rory