Re: [Mldonkey-users] Problem: blacklisted ip from (too) more servers

From: Xan
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Problem: blacklisted ip from (too) more servers
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:26:43 +0200

Divendres 22 Octubre 2004 13:40, en/na Roland Arendes (<"Roland Arendes"
<address@hidden>>) va escriure:
>>Re: [Mldonkey-users] Problem: blacklisted ip from (too) more  servers
>
> Please have a look at this thread:
>
> ah, damn. http://mldonkey.berlios.de/modules.php?name=Forums is down.
>
> Ok, you have 2 possibilities.
>
> 1) Upgrade to at least 2.5.28g
>    Get it from here: http://ftp.berlios.de/pub/mldonkey/spiralvoice/
>
> 2) Upgrade to at least 2.5.16t and patch with this:
>    http://www.arendes.de/roland/patch_pack16ta (fixes 16t with 16.50
> servers)
>
> bye
> roland

I did (1) and all works equal: more lowid and more blacklisted.
Perhaps is it because I have a NAT lan?
I read somewhere that the NAT lan causes lowid and for that blacklisted ip in
servers.

How can I solve this?
I have a USRobotics 9105 with public ip xx.xx.xx.xx and a lan.
I think that I have to "say" to the router that all of my pc connections of
port 4662 (and all that I need) have to out with the same port.
I think that it's named "port forwarded" but with 9105 it's very difficult.
See the table router offers me:

NAT -- Port Triggering

Some applications require that specific ports in the gateway's firewall are
opened so the remote parties have access. Port Triggering dynamically opens
the Incoming Ports in the firewall when an application on the LAN initiates a
TCP/UDP connection to a remote party using the 'Outgoing Ports'. The DSL
Gateway allows the remote parties from the WAN side to establish new
connections back to the application on the LAN side using the 'Open Incoming
Ports'.

Application  Triggering "Outgoing Ports"  Open "Incoming Ports"  Remove
Name  Protocol  Port Range  Protocol  Port Range
      From  To     From  To

I tried with the item
mldonkey 4662 4662 TCP 4662 4662

and after some seconds, all connection hangs up (and the router)

Thanks,
Xan.